The Ohio State University Extension Sheep Team has posted all four sessions of its 2012 Sheep & Goat WebExSeries. The sessions included:
- Lambing and kidding management and newborn issues, by Dr. Bill Shulaw, OSU (forthcoming);
- Internal parasites chemical resistance and life cycle, by Jeff McCutcheon, OSU Extension Educator
- Sheep and goat internal parasite management, by Rory Lewandowski, OSU Extension Educator;
- Udder health and mastitis, by Dr. Leo Timms, Iowa State University;
- Recognizing, treating, and preventing major diseases of sheep and goats, by Dr. Eric Gordon, OSU.