The mix of responsibilities include:
- Teaching courses in small ruminant production and management and other courses in the applicant's area of expertise
- Advising students
- Assisting in the development of new graduate and undergraduate courses
- Supervising operation of the University's small ruminant facilities
- Conducting research and extension programs in the applicant's area of expertise that are appropriate to the needs of the state, region, and nation
- Cooperating with the University of Maryland College Park in statewide small ruminant program activities.
A Ph.D. in the area of Animal Science and skills in small ruminant production and management is required.
Job announcement at FASS