Thursday, November 30, 2006

Featured Product: Udderly EZ™ Milker

A hand-held, trigger-operated pump originally invented for milking mares is now being used for milking sheep and goats.

The Udderly EZ
Milker can be used to collect milk or colostrum from a newborn's mother or nurse animal for immediate use. It can be used by people who milk a few sheep or goats or by people who suffer from pain that makes it difficult for them to milk.

The Udderly EZ™ Milker
can be used on horses of all sizes, ponies, donkeys, sheep, goats, llamas, alpacas, zebras, camels, and miniature cows. It is made in the USA.

Read article in Sheep Industry News
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use the EZ Milker all year long on my Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats. I have also used it to collect colostrum on my pygmies. I liked the product so much not only for the uses as mentioned here, but because it is an enclosed system from teat to bottle, the milk stays perfectly clean with no hair/dust/insects/or manure feet contaminating the milk: that I now sell the unit myself. You can see kits on my website at www.tinytowngoats.com

Tinytown Goats